Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My To-Go Bag

I have a confession.  I have a slight problem with buying purses.  I easily have about three million. As much as Hubs hates it, it is a fact of life that I love to shop and purses are my favorite. :)  With my pounds of purses, I have come up with a system to carry a few things I know I will need with me no matter where I'm going or what I'm doing.  I have complied a few necessities for my purse and I think I would do a blog post about my To-Go bag that travels with me from purse to purse. 

I have twelve items I carry in a small Vera Bradley bag.  My Vera bag moves from purse to purse as my outfits change each day.  It is small enough to fit in most of my purse but enough to hold everything I need.  I find myself reaching for each of these items a few times a day.  I use these items whether I am at work, at church, at dinner, or anywhere inbetween.  


1. Travel brush
2. Travel comb
3. Travel hair spray
4. Bundle of bobby pins (wrapped in a pony tail holder) 


5. Sample of perfume (Coach, from Sephora)
6. Tic-Tacs


7. CheapStick
8. Lip gloss (Drug Store brand)
9. Pink lip stick (Sephora)
10. Nude lip stick (Vera Wang)


11. Fresh Pick Pears anti-bacterial hand gel (Bath & Body Works)
12. Warm Apple Cider anti-bacterial hand gel (Bath & Body Works)

So those are the things that are in my To-Go bag.  Thank you for reading my blog!  Feel free to post a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  Have a wonderful day, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. i probably need a bag like this...i am such a terrible girl sometimes!

    ReplyDelete