Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Thirty-One Bags

 I received a lovely package in the mail yesterday.  I went to a Thirty-One party at our apartment complex a few weeks ago and order two bags.  I was so excited for them to get here and when they arrived yesterday I knew I had to share them with you.  

I fell in love with Thirty-One products when I went to a party in Indiana.  I went to the party will little expectations.  I have been a Vera Bradley girl for years and I didn't know if Thirty-One would live up to what I knew Vera had to offer.  The party showed me how great the produce are and that they are a little less expensive than Vera.  I saw how great the bags were that I decided I wanted to give my bridesmaids bags for their gifts.  I had my own Thirty-One party and got an AMAZING deal on the bags.  My girls loved them!  It was a great way for them to carry all of their things to and from the wedding.  Here's a picture of all of us with our beautiful bags! Don't worry, I'm still a Vera girl too. ;)

Gorgeous girls and our bags! My eyes are totally closed but the ladies look beautiful with their monogrammed Cindy Tote bags!

This is the cute box my bags came in.  When this box arrived, I ran inside and ripped it open to find my awesome new bags! The Fed-Ex guy was speechless.  Haha.  


The first bag I got was this Organizing Shoulder Bag in the design Lotsa Dots.  I'm in love!  


This is my new U R U Thermal Tote.  I think bring my lunch to work will save money and will be a healthier alternative to fast food.  I think it is super cute and I can't wait to use it!  I also love this bag because Thirty-One donates to a their foundation to promote positive young girls.  I love this idea and I wanted to donate to this great foundation.   


I'm very happy with my new bags.  They were not super expensive and I know they will be great quality.  Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment