Monday, August 20, 2012

His & Hers Q&A

I saw this link up at Love the Gowns.  I thought it was really cute!  As I write this post, Cody is on his way home from a race.  I thought we could do this "together" through texting.  Enjoy our answers!
His&Her Q&A


Your house is on fire. What five items do you grab before you leave?
C: Change of clothes, shoes, money, cell phone, water bottle.
A: Bible, pearls from my aunt, tennis shoes, blankets, wedding photo album.

If you could be/had to be the main character of any movie, who would you be?
C: Danny Ocean from Ocean's Eleven.
A: Either Elle Woods from Legally Blonde or Melanie Carmichael from Sweet Home Alabama!
What physical feature do you love most about yourself?
C: Smile.
A: The freckle under my left eye.

Tell us why your name is your name. And if you don't have (or know) an answer, make one up.
C: My mom liked the names Cody and Ryan. My dad put them in order: Cody Ryan Bland. 
A: My dad liked the song Allison by Elvis Costello.   


What is the greatest place you've ever traveled to?
C: The Carolina's.
A: Australia.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
C: Morning person.
A: Definitely a night owl.
Who is someone you wish you were closer to?
C: Family who past away before we met.
A: My grandpa.

What quality do you have that you hope your kids inherit?
C: Working hard and never quitting. 
A: My out-going personality. 


What's your favorite memory with your childhood best friend?
C: Playing little league football with my friends. 
A: Each fall, my best friend and I would play in the leaves and plan our weddings.

If you had to move out of the country where would you move to?
C: Australia. 
A: Australia. Obviously we're on the same page. ;) 

We really liked doing this Q&A.  Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment